“Continental Copper Limited is at the forefront of innovative exploration for gold and base metals in Asia and Australia, utilizing cutting-edge technology and sustainable practices to uncover new mineral deposits and support economic growth.”
Continental Copper is a copper focused company with projects in Loei-Khvav Cu-Au volcanic arc in Cambodia and in the Cloncurry District in Eastern Australia.
Continental Copper is an Australian corporation. Through its wholly owned Cambodian domiciled subsidiary, Continental Copper (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. it holds a 100% in the Khvav East and Khvav West exploration licences in Cambodia prospective for base and precious metals. In Australia, Continental Copper holds a 100% interest in five exploration licences in the Cloncurry District of NW Queensland in the same belt that hosts the World Class Dugald River zinc-lead-silver and Ernest Henry copper-gold mines.
- Six granted exploration permits covering 980 km2
- In the unexposed terrane north of Ernest Henry (245 Mt at 1.2% Cu and 0.4g/t Au)
- Projects acquired based upon multi-million dollar 11,000km2 hydrological and 4,000 km2 geophysical surveys
- Maureen-Lola and Dianne properties have the highest polymetallic groundwater geochemistry outside of the immediate mine areas (Dugald River: 60mt at 12% An & 1.6% Pb, Cannington: 44Mt at 12% Pb, 4.5% Zn and 540g/t Ag) and higher than Ernest Henry
- A 4,000 km2 Magneto-Telluric geophysical survey over ~100km of strike north of Cloncurry, covers Ernest Henry and E1 Group Cu-Au deposits. The Continental Copper acreage covers the strongest and largest near surface conductor in the entire survey area and is comparable to the MT conductor beneath Olympic Dam in South Australia.
- The MT anomaly has a high order, 10km long, Cu-Pb-Zn groundwater anomaly in multiple wells and lead isotope assay, identifies the source as Proterozoic lead.
- The MT anomaly is coincident with 30km long burried ridge of Proterozoic age – similar to Olympic Dam.
- Multiple untested strong Electromagnetic anomalies coincident with the MT and Cu-Pb-Zn geochemical anomalies
- >400 km2 of the Khvav Volcanic Arc – Eastern extension of the strongly mineralized Loei Fold Belt
- Cu-Au mines plus 12km of artisanal workings SW and E of the Khvav licences
- 200 km2 High-Sulphidation Porphyry Copper system outcropping. Largest untested vuggy silica lithocaps in SE Asia
- Low density sampling – highly anomalous trace-elements typical for high level-near surface epithermal gold environment developed above multiple Porphyry Copper-Gold Deposits
- Planned program of acquisition of airborne magnetic and gravity, 4-Acid Digest grid rock chip sampling and reconnaissance diamond drilling with 3D geochemical inversion.
- Khvav licences granted with completed and approved Environmental Impact Assessments
- Central, Province and Local Community discussions and support. Long term presence in Cambodia and highly respected investor.